The team at Exploits, with significant local experience and knowledge, have studied the entirety of the Exploits Subzone and surrounding regions, and have picked individual land packages for staking or joint ventures, where there are opportunities for world class discoveries and mine development. Exploits intends to leverage its local team and the larger shift in geologic understanding and become one of the most extensive explorers in the Exploits Subzone.
Join Our Mailing List
Commanding Land Position:
- 100% ownership of a 2,041.50 km2 land position in the Exploits Subzone which hosts significant gold deposits in Newfoundland and over 200 km strike length of deep-seated regional structures which include the Appleton Fault, Dog Bay Line, GRUB Line and Mt Peyton Linear.
Proven Exploration Model:
- Exploration model comparable to Kirkland Lake Gold’s Fosterville Mine model which contains high-grade structurally hosted epizonal gold.
- Proven by New Found Gold’s success in discovery at the Keat’s and Lotto Zones.
- High-grade gold in outcrop up to 194 g/t Au, float boulders with visible gold up to 700 g/t Au.
Prospective Geophysical Signatures:
- Magnetic and Very Low Frequency (VLF) geophysical surveys on the property indicate numerous prospective structures on Dog Bay, Mt Peyton, True Grit and Jonathan’s Pond Projects. Looking to acquire additional Geophysics on other projects.
Strong Management Team:
- Dedicated to exploration across Newfoundland’s Exploits Subzone with extensive experience with epizonal gold, (including PhD consultants with extensive experience at Fosterville, and the Goldspot Discoveries team).
- Proven track record of identifying excellent exploration opportunities and valuing them in the market.
- Advisory Board with strong track record in discovery in Newfoundland, and globally.
Exploits Discovery Corp. holds 100% interest in seven known exceptional gold projects with geological, geochemical and structural settings comparable to New Found Gold’s Queensway discovery (DDH 19m at 92.86 g/t Au); and controls the largest land package in Newfoundland with over 200km of deep regional fault structures which include the Appleton Fault, Dog Bay Line, GRUB Line and the Mt Peyton Linear.
- Modern exploration techniques applied to the property present an opportunity for significant new discoveries:
- New FoundGold has demonstrated the potential for Fosterville style gold deposits through the 240km length of that Exploits Subzone, which stretches NE-SW across the Island of Newfoundland.
- We will utilize the Fosterville model, geochemistry, geophysics, and Artificial Intelligence Modeling to drive discovery on known and new target
The Exploits Subzone is potentially one of the worlds last easily accessible district scale gold camps.
- Properties are accessible by the Trans Canada Highway.
- All projects are road accessible and have excellent access to infrastructure and provincial grid power
- Key shareholders and stakeholders are local and have a proven track record of historical discovery
- Newfoundland provides exploration incentive rebates of 75% for up to $150,000 on new projects
WORLD CLASS MINING JURISDICTION:
- Exploits Discovery (CSE: NFLD) – $54M market cap
- Surrounding New Found Gold’s (TSX-V: NFG) Queensway project –$1.26B market cap
- Northeast of Marathon Gold’s (TSX: MOZ) Valentine Lake Deposit – $740M market cap
- East of Sokoman Mineral’s (TSX-V: SIC) Moosehead Gold Project – $69M market cap
- East of Labrador Gold’s Kingsway Project (TSX-V: LAB) – $152M market cap
(as of Oct 8 2021)