Newfoundland is experiencing a modern day gold rush, with over 30 companies exploring for gold on the island. Exploits Discovery Corp. is one of the leaders, with a substantial land package, selected for its’ exposure to the deep seated structural faults that define the epizonal orogenic gold model seen at New Found Gold’s Keats and Lotto Zone discoveries.
This amount of ground gives Exploits the unique opportunity to develop multiple targets simultaneously and maximize our chances for success and discovery. In addition to strong fieldwork to support our target development, Exploits is undertaking one of the largest geophysical surveys in Newfoundland (13,500 line km), and utilizing GoldSpot Discoveries proprietary A.I. machine learning and expertise in the region to quickly advance our projects to drilling.
Results to date include 194 g/t visible gold discovered at Little Joanna, and 61.3 g/t Au with 189 g/t Ag discovered at the Quinlan Veins prospect. Drill permits have been received for five of our projects; Schooner, Quinlan Veins, Jonathan’s Pond, Little Joanna and True Grit. Drilling commenced at Schooner on May 27, 2021.
The Schooner prospect is a new target identified by GoldSpot Discoveries, and Jonathan’s Pond includes highly prospective ground that was consolidated and acquired from New Found Gold.
Commanding Land Position:
- 100% ownership of a 2,041.50 km2 land position in the Exploits Subzone which hosts significant gold deposits in Newfoundland and over 200 km strike length of deep-seated regional structures which include the Appleton Fault, Dog Bay Line, GRUB Line and Mt Peyton Linear.
Proven Exploration Model:
- Exploration model comparable to Kirkland Lake Gold’s Fosterville Mine model which contains high-grade structurally hosted epizonal gold.
- Proven by New Found Gold’s success in discovery at the Keat’s and Lotto Zones.
- High-grade gold in outcrop up to 194 g/t Au, float boulders with visible gold up to 700 g/t Au.
Prospective Geophysical Signatures:
- Magnetic and Very Low Frequency (VLF) geophysical surveys on the property indicate numerous prospective structures on Dog Bay, Mt Peyton, True Grit and Jonathan’s Pond Projects. Looking to acquire additional Geophysics on other projects.
Strong Management Team:
- Dedicated to exploration across Newfoundland’s Exploits Subzone with extensive experience with epizonal gold, (including PhD consultants with extensive experience at Fosterville, and the Goldspot Discoveries team).
- Proven track record of identifying excellent exploration opportunities and valuing them in the market.
- Advisory Board with strong track record in discovery in Newfoundland, and globally.